|Outing for the Wheelchair Bound|
|Many Senior Citizens who are wheelchair bound have been confined to their homes with little opportunity to move around more freely, meet friends and visit places of interest. This deprivation is a major cause of depression which is wide-spread among Senior Citizens living alone. ARA is providing a free service to bring them out to places which they long to visit or people whom they wish to meet. It is a special service to help them fulfill such
aspirations and gain greater freedom of movement.
|• To maintain a bi-lingual Website for retirees.
• To organize talks and training courses on healthy living.
• To launch social enterprises involving retirees.
• To provide guidance and counselling services for lonely elderly.
• Set up an Information Centre on re-employment.
• To provide social services to the sick and needy.
|Past & Present Activities